Life’s Little Treasures Foundations iPhone App
A Premature Baby Journal
The world’s first, Premature Baby Journal is a global app that is easy to use, no matter where you are in the world and a great tool for parents with a Little Treasure. The app is designed to record information in imperial or metric measure, so that you can track your baby’s progress through hospital and beyond, wherever you are. It is packed full of features making it easy to track your baby’s feeds, expressing times, weight gain as well as keeping a journal for all the milestones your baby achieves.
Some of the many features that the Premature Baby Journal app includes are:
- Records baby’s birth details
- Keeps journals for multiple babies
- Converts actual age into corrected age (weeks)
- Tracks weight, feeding, expressing and temperature in graphs
- Tracks milestones and allows you to upload photos
- Records number of feeds, time of feeds, amount of feeds and method of feed
- Records total feeds given to baby per day
- Records number of expresses and amount expressed by mother
- Set alarm for when next express is due
- Record your feelings of all family members in journal section
- Set reminder for questions to ask to match the doctor’s rounds in hospital
Keep a daily journal
The Premature Baby Journal app is available to purchase from the Apple istore
SIDS and Kids Safe Sleeping App
One section that I found particularly helpful was called Tummy Time. It not only explained why it’s important, but gave realistic expectations for how long you can expect your baby to comfortably stay on their tummies. For new babies this is not long – I thought it was just mine that hated it…
Babies might benefit from supervised tummy time for a baby massage, or you might even try it popping them on a fit ball. There was also a friendly reminder to always supervise your baby during tummy time in case they fall asleep.
Earlybirds is a proud supporter of SIDS and Kids and encourages safe sleeping practices for all babies.
The link for the iTunes app is as follows:
Earlybirds Pty Ltd © 2012